THANK YOU ATLANTA COMEDY FANS!
SOLD OUT SHOWS: (Out of 27)
* Wednesday 8 :00 pm - Laughing Skull Lounge
* Wednesday 8:00 pm – Smith’s Olde bar
* Wednesday 10:30 pm – Laughing Skull Lounge
*Thursday 8:00 pm – Laughing Skull Lounge
* Thursday 8:00 pm – Eddie’s Attic
* Thursday 8:00 pm - Smith’s Olde Bar
* Thursday 10:30 pm - Laughing Skull Lounge
* Friday 8:00 pm - Laughing Skull Lounge
* Friday 8:00 pm - Smith’s Olde Bar
* Friday 8:00 pm – Hard Rock Cafe
* Friday 10:30 pm - Smith’s Olde Bar
* Friday 10:30 pm – Hard Rock Cafe
* Friday 10:30 pm - Laughing Skull Lounge
* Saturday 8:00 pm - Laughing Skull Lounge
* Saturday 8:00 pm – The Improv
* Saturday 8:00 pm - Smith’s Olde Bar
* Saturday 8:00 pm – Hard Rock Cafe
* Saturday 10:30 pm - Laughing Skull Lounge
* Saturday 10:30 pm - The Improv
* Saturday 10:30 pm - Smith’s Olde Bar
* Saturday 10:30 pm – Hard Rock Cafe
* Sunday 7:00 pm - Laughing Skull Lounge
The 6th Annual Laughing Skull Comedy Festival returns to Atlanta March 25th – March 29th, 2015... and we are already selling out fast. Get your tickets now while you can... like... you’re pushing it reading this far. But whatevvvs...
We have 72 professional comedians competing against one another for the Winner of The Laughing Skull Comedy Festival 2015. We have had numerous semi-finalists go on to great success like second place on 'America's Got Talent' and 17 appearances on 'Last Comic Standing.'
We had over 400 comedians submit to be in the festival and you get to see the top 72 of them. This is considered by many comedy industry folk to be the best festival to see up-and-coming comedians. We have had industry from Chelsea Lately, David Letterman, Jimmy Fallon, FOX, Comedy Central, IFC, and more. As several comedians have said, “I live in LA but I had to come to Atlanta to been seen by an LA agent.”
This festival is for true comedy lovers because you will see 12 comedians doing their best 7 minutes for you. With a rotating cast of 72 comedians, each show is different. You kid sit at one venue all 5 nights and see completely different shows. Yea, it is a LOT of comedy!
Be sure to get your tickets now because most of our shows sell out in advance.
Thank you to our sponsors:
Laughing Skull Beer, Number Juan Tequila, and The W Hotel Midtown.
Winners receive cash, prizes, and exposure to TV bookers, agents, managers, comedy clubs, and partner festivals. Hundreds will submit, but only one will win!
Comedian submissions is now closed. We will announce the selected comedians by December 31, 2014. Thanks for submitting and good luck!
"Attending The Laughing Skull Comedy Festival is like going on a second honeymoon with comedy and remembering why you fell in love with it in the first place.”
"I've done other festivals but never has every show been packed to the brim with smart, great audiences--until this one.”
“Most fun I've had losing a festival.”
“This festival revitalized and inspired me, personally and professionally. And I had a blast!”
"I could not have had a better time. It's inspiring and terrifying to see how many brilliant, funny and talented people there are."