- The Laughing Skull Comedy Festival is a showcase festival and is no longer a competition.
- The Laughing Skull Comedy Festival accepts 50 participants each year and 10 alternates in the case of a dropout or cancellation.
- The Laughing Skull Comedy Festival does not provide support for travel OR hotel for accepted comedians, however, we provide food and beverages at almost all of our day & night parties + industry panels.
- Each accepted comedian performs at least once per night, but most comedians will have 2 shows every night at the festival.
- The Festival DOES NOT provide feedback on submitted videos.
- The Laughing Skull Comedy Festival does NOT just take place at the Laughing Skull, but in MANY different venues throughout the city (including a couple private ones).
- All comedians who have applied to the Laughing Skull Comedy Festival will receive an email to let them know if they were Accepted, Made an Alternate, or were Not Accepted into the festival.
- The Laughing Skull Comedy Festival prides itself on showcasing up and coming comedians to top Industry Professionals. To see a full list of our past industry partners, please CLICK HERE.